Outsourcing services providing you with business processes automation and innovative custom software.
Transform Your Business with Top Software
Fits Your Business
Ownership and Control
why choose digital skynet
Your Business Deserves Custom Software
The workflow of every company is different. So instead of catering to the widest possible audience, your custom software will always have your business in mind. Having tools that no other company has can often result in a competitive edge. It’s something you own, can customize, upgrade, and change however you want. However, custom software is more expensive than off-the-shelf options. One method to benefit from both approaches is outsourcing your development. Digital Skynet already has over 50 completed projects helping businesses all over the world and you can join the ranks of our satisfied clients. You may need this service if:
- You haven’t found suitable solutions for your business
- There is a need for a scalable and upgradable enterprise system
- You want to gain a competitive edge in your business sector
- Control and ownership are crucial when it comes to your software
- You are looking to take the next step toward digital transformation
- MVP Development
- Web Application Development
- Progressive Web Application
- Business Process Automation
- Digital Tranformation Solutions
- Project Support & Maintenance
- Information Systems Integration
- Legasy Code Optimization
Time tracking software development for employee performance assessment
Skytime is an employee time tracker software created by our team of developers for use within Digital Skynet. This web application allows you to bill your working time which is then uploaded to the server for real-time analytics. Skytime supports task management software which is helpful in providing reports. Our clients can always see how much work has been done on their project. In addition, the stats it gathers can be easily used for employee performance assessment.Read case study
SaaS project that identifies the banking info to see who’s charging
This financial SaaS tool saves banks, businesses, and individuals time and money. By attaching a card or a bank account every charging party will be identified so you’re always aware of where exactly your money goes. It matches transaction descriptions from debit and credit statements with information about the associated business, transaction category, as well as bank statement data. All of this can be accessed via a web application or a browser plugin that Digital Skynet has developed.Read case study
Custom ERP and energy management system for a large utility enterprise
This enterprise resource planning software has been developed to manage energy consumption. This helps our client optimize energy use, reimburse the expenses on utilities, and predict the budget on the basis of the available data. It provides key tools for managers and owners to benchmark consumption, to identify key performance indicators, and to implement energy management best practices. This project is responsible for saving money for large companies through the competent management of public utilities.Read case study
Our Development Process
- Pre-DevelopmentAt this stage, we plan out our following cooperation, learn about your idea, and discuss the level of involvement you will have throughout the entire partnership process.
- Technical SpecificationsWe gather all of the technical requirements along with desired features and functionality. This doesn’t mean they are set in stone, however. You can add new and adjust existing requirements at any time during the development process.
- DesignWe prototype your solution with a simple and user-friendly design. After we have a vision of what we want to achieve with the project, we continue on to the next step.
- DevelopmentThe majority of code is written during this stage of development. This is when the tool becomes functional and your desired features are implemented.
- Quality AssuranceThe initial iteration of any software project is not perfect. That’s why we do rigorous testing to iron out all of the bugs and errors. By exploring even the most unlikely use scenarios we make sure that you won’t encounter any issues in the finished product.
- Deployment & LaunchThe majority of code is written during this stage of development. This is when the tool becomes functional and your desired features are implemented.
- Support & MaintenanceAfter your software is released, we continue to maintain it to make sure it serves you well for years to come. That way you can rest assured that whatever issue you may encounter will always be addressed and fixed.
what we use for it
what our clients say
Digital Skynet has skillful developers and hardworking employees. They are focused on delivering top notch works with a lot of passion. Although we were working together remotely, communication was straightforward and fun. Their quality of service is outstanding. They are fast problem solvers, patient and they explain things in great detail. They were amazing and involved in the whole process. They run smoothly and are well organized.
- Product Owner, Delta Apparel
- Product Owner, Delta Apparel
Digital Skynet was great to work with. They understood the scope of the project and provided leadership and direction. They approached my project with a clear process that helped me understand and visualize how we would work together. If you’re seeking top quality developers with a good sense of business, I recommend Digital Skynet.
- Lead Developer, Adobe
- Lead Developer, Adobe